Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Trip to Taiwan, Part 1: The dentist.

OK.. I had to justify my trip to Taiwan in a financial way to make myself happy. So, I figured I could get my teeth fixed. They were hurting and I needed them fixed. I know the dentistry in Taiwan is good and a lot cheaper than in the states... So...







I had two root canals, 4 crowns and a cavity filled in two weeks. 5 appointments in all and 3 of them were 3 hours long. Damn is the only word I can think of to describe it. I managed to stay away from pain meds, mostly. I have to say that Dr. Liu did an outstanding job. I can now eat without pain.

We got some better photos of the work being done, but they are on Zoe's camera.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

just googled "dentist and taiwan" to come upon your blog! i am just travelling around Asia and am here in TW for a week. I actually need a crown for my root canal and wanted to have it done here - can you give me the contact info for dr. liu? how did you hear about his expertise?
thanks for any help!
crown-less :)

AhDoGa said...

He is near Taichung city. I will get you his info when I get home. I only have his email now. Send me a message to ahdoga at gmail.
See ya there.