Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Taiwan trip part II: Dinner with PR and gang.

I saw PR's post on this little tepanyaki joint and thought I would weigh in.


I had a great time seeing Eric, PR and Spicy Girl. Too bad my trip was not more flexible allowing me to spend more time with them.




The Chef PR and Spicy Girl chose was good. But I felt bad for the poor kid that was asked to leave the station when they requested their favorite chef. Bet he was not happy. Anyway, I thought it was a good yet common tepanyaki place. The Tofu was very good and the cabbage was good. But, it was the company that made it special for me.

I even got to meet the famous Poa Gao. My wife loves that knickname, by the way.
Anyway... I have more to report.. I will be posting on all the places I enjoyed on this trip. So stay tuned for more.

No comments: