Tuesday, March 21, 2006

last year's Taiwan trip.

I never got around to posting these pics and stories.
So, this is from 2005.






This was during Mid-Autumn Festival. BBQ is a must in Taiwan during this time of year.








This is Eric Mah and his GF Hsin Shao (who went to college with us in Oregon). Eric lives in Taipei and Hsin Shao lives in Taichung.





This is David Witty at the Frog. David was my room mate for quite a while and the only friend I keep in touch with in Taiwan. David is a great friend. I hope to see him again soon.












This is a tea field I caught in the mountains. We were coming back from a mountain top Buddhist temple where they farm their own food and make noodles for free. People leave noodles at the temple as offerings and when the Buddhas are done with them, the monks cook them up with fresh veggies for the guests. This tea field was on the road back down the mountain.. I need to ask Zoe where that place was again.

This cat was enjoying life at it's fullest.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Please email me concerning David Witty:
kehlana-at-yahoo.com

Thank you very much

Riana