Friday, April 04, 2008

Stop Bringing Me Down!!!

Some people are blessed with an uncanny ability to overlook the painfully obvious.
-Dan Hoffman 2008/03/17

Have you ever noticed that listening to stupid, illiterate or illogical people speak around you tends to slow your cognitive responses? I have. And I see evidence of this at work as well. I am lucky to sit near intelligent people, but I am forced to deal with the occasional nut-ball and notice the effect when I return to my desk.

A co-worker has made another observation. She claims that sitting in a less intelligent person's chair can affect your ability to think clearly. She tries to avoid sitting in certain co-workers' chairs. I watched her for a week and she seems to have something. I am forming the opinion that it is "QI". In this case, it is "Stupid QI". It can collect and resonate. Inanimate objects can pick up the resonance of a person's Stupid Qi. Stupid Qi can also affect people close to the person emitting the offending Qi. Any thoughts.??

No comments: