Saturday, June 02, 2007

Visit planned....

Well, my friends. Looks like I will be making a trip to Taiwan in November. I am still not 100% sure, but that's the way it looks now.
I will be in the middle (Taichung) most of the time. However, I am planning to visit Taipei and Kaohsiung as well.
My last trip was devoted, mostly, to dental procedures and I was not able to really enjoy time with friends. This time should be different. I am planning to travel with my friend and martial arts instructor, master Tang Wei Zhong. This will be his first trip to Taiwan. I can't wait to show him around. My wife has told him about Taiwan's fruit and he is looking forward to eating as much as he can. Also, we plan to visit some nice temples while there. So, if you have any good suggestions for out of the way, older or somehow more interesting temples, please let me know.
ADG

No comments: