Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Roasted Pomegranate Chicken Recipe - Home Cooking

Roasted Pomegranate Chicken Recipe - Home Cooking
Well, I think this is going to be my next experiment. My wife will no doubt boycott, as she is a veg-head. But, the recipe should delight my mother and father. We shall see. Maybe I will try it soon.
Meanwhile, the in-laws are still in town for one more day. It has been an OK visit without too many misunderstandings. But the fact is that my folks can't communicate well with them do to the language barrier. Also, it's just in-laws... All you married folks know what I mean.
Anyway, I really like them. The only bad part is the constant eating. I am feeling really bloated (strange word for a man to use) from all the eating and driving and eating... OMG.
Bolemia, here I come.. JK. But seriously folks, I will be glad to get back to a normal schedule. But I will miss them, a little.
Cheers.

No comments: