Friday, September 24, 2004

'Betel nut beauties' given cover up order. 20/09/2004. ABC News Online

After I got my first motorcycle in Taiwan, the roads were a new experience. You can't appreciate the burbs and the mountain roads from a bus. And the best thing of all was the scenery! And now, that is about to change.
'Betel nut beauties' given cover up order. 20/09/2004. ABC News Online
Now, I know what you are thinking.. AhDoGa, you are a pig. Well, Oink Oink...
I always thought it was stupid to have a half naked woman selling some product primarily used by men.. Oh.. Wait, I forgot about American T.V.. Beer, Cars, Jeans, Shoes and Cigs in the magazines.
Well, I say that if we can do it on T.V. in the states, let them bare all for work in Taichung.
Well, those long distance rides will never be the same... Bye bye girls.
At least I won't be as likely to chew Betel Nut.
ADG

1 comment:

Prince Roy said...

this is bad news. My dream was to start my own "Binglang Babes" website and get rich. Or at least get more hits...well, you know the Taiwanese, just because there's a law doesn't really mean too much...