Saturday, September 08, 2007

Bald Dragon, AKA James Lew. On location in Hawaii



I just got an email from James Lew who is on location in Hawaii working on a top secret movie. What is not top secret is the fact that he had to shave his head for this role. Personally, I like the look. And that's not just 'cause I have no hair.
Anyway, I wanted to share a few pictures he sent me.
I have met James on several occasions and he has always been great. One of the most energetic and upbeat people I have met.
I always enjoy hearing from him.
**For those of you who do not know James, he is an actor, stunt man, fight choreographer and more. He has worked on many films including the great cult classic Big Trouble in Little China. More info on James Lew here.**
Dan.

On location: Kauai.

"It is absolutely stunningly beautiful here in Kauai. We are shooting
in the mountain jungles of Kauai just miles away from "the wettest place
on earth" (this area has more rainfall than anywhere else in the world).

The movie takes place in the deep jungles of Vietnam and we are running a
heroin farming operation. We get dirty and stinky looking everyday and film in
a whole lot of mud, humidity, sun and rain...yes, the glamorous life of the movie
business. "

No comments: